Below are the featured Beverly Holman Art images from Just Steampunk Magazine, Volume Ten. Contact me to inquire about purchases! Art pieces are subject to change, based on availability. You can purchase a copy of this volume here: Just Steampunk
ART OPENING: TODAY!
Date: December 2
Time: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: CreationOvation Art Center | 550 Deep Valley Drive, #113 | Rolling Hills Estates, 90274 United
– Win a $50 CreationOvation credit for the Ugliest Holiday Sweater.*
– Silent Auction for a Nancy Towne-Schultz, Fernando Del Rosario, Beverly Holman and more.
– Featuring Jeff Nellans and Susan Cohn. Both abstract artists use bright, significant, bold shapes, and composition in their art but in such different ways.
We had a wonderful time at the Creation Ovation reception! Thanks to everyone who came by to shop or visit!
You can now find the following Beverly Holman Art pieces at Creation Ovation. Art subject to change, upon sales.
Location: 550 Deep Valley Drive #113 | Rolling Hills | Estates, CA |
1. Smile for the Dolly: This art piece is made from a spinner mounted on a yarn spool, with a porcelain feeding cap antique doll head, arms and feet with lots of vintage charms, jacks. It also includes compasses, metal words, and two chickens.
2. Secret Voyage: This art piece is made from two pastry tins, mounted to a clock gear. A mini vice has a silver finished bird wearing a baseball cap and goggles and a vintage baby doll is steering. The doll is wearing a bucket hat and eye glasses, lots of charms, jacks, and compasses.
3. Day Dreams of Paris: This art piece is made from a rooster on red wheels mounted on a hammered copper candlestick, mini Eiffel Tower, two vintage porcelain dolls, jacks, compasses, buckles, vintage buttons, mini domino, Monopoly game pieces, typewriter keys, and Scrabble Game letters spelling ‘Paris’.
Total Eclipse of the Heart:
I am part of the group at the end (far right) – we celebrated the eclipse and dressed in orange, yellow and black. Lots of fun! Thanks, friends!